Y’all! Today I’m super excited to be part of the blog tour for the lovely newly released young adult novel, Kiera, by Kate Willis. The book was fantastic, but more about that later.
First stop, let’s spend a little bit of time getting to know Kate with The Rapid Fire Random Ten Interview. Ready, set, go!
1. Sweet or Salty? Sweet
2. Africa or Europe? Europe (at least for visiting)
3. Bright or Pastel? Hmmm… pastel, but if I could choose outside of this, earth tones
4. Camping or Resort? Camping
5. Texting or Phone Call? Texting
6. Ocean or Mountains? Mountains ❤
7. Tea of Coffee? Tea
8. Home or Travel? Home
9. Plane or Road Trip? Road trip
10. Morning or Evening? Morning
And, one long question: What is your favorite way to end each day?
I love to read for about half an hour or longer if I can. It helps me wind down and have something to wonder about as I fall asleep. 😉 Although it can be VERY terrible if the book is too good for me to stop. 😀
She blogs over at Once Upon an Ordinary and I totally recommend y’all checking it out.
Next up, my book review. I wrote a full one on Goodreads, but then decided to also vlog about it because the book really was fantastic.
And last of all, y’all should really check out the amazing giveaway Kate’s doing. Enter the giveaway here. Congratulations, Kate! Way to go with writing a fantastic book!