Today marks the wonderful beginning of the countdown leading to the happy release of my first Action Kids book. Yes, y’all can scream and jump around and randomly hug whoever may happen to be nearby. It’s exciting.
Exciting, right? Again, you’re welcome to express your joy out loud. No need to be solemn about such a wonderful occasion.
When my first book was released, I did a countdown which was tons of fun, so I thought I’d incorporate the same concept into the release of my Action Kids book. Which means, if everything goes as planned, you’ll be getting a countdown post every day for the next two weeks. People! This is going to be a stupendous amount of fun, just sayin’. It’s going to be amazing. I might slip in some normal posts, too, if the right ideas grip me.
What will these countdown posts include? 1) A picture of some random thing with the number of days left until the book release. Fourteen random candies for example. 2) A fun list corresponding with the number of days left until the release of my lovely little book. 3) The option for you to help me celebrate by joining in and using the same topic as my list to create a list on your blog or Facebook to get people excited about this book release. Because excitement is good. I’m excited about this and I want the world to join in with the merry-making celebration. The more, the merrier, right?
Since today marks 14 days until the release of the first book in the Action Kids series, here are 14 things I’m super excited about:
2. Drinking hot tea and coffee while working on my writing
3. A family get-together next month
4. Visiting friends for Thanksgiving
5. Walking in the brisk air
6. My end-of-the-month review
7. Savoring each moment
8. Sharing the first book in the Action Kids series with y’all
9. Holding my Action Kids book in my very own hands
10. All the surprises I have for y’all surrounding the release of the book
11. Listening to music while working on my writing
12. Writing in general
13. Sending a finished copy of my book to my editor
14. Hearing back from people who read the Action Kids book
Now it’s YOUR turn! If you feel so inclined, you can either write a post (and link it back to this one) where you talk about 14 things that you’re excited about and leave a link in the comments section. Or, just leave your list in the comment section.
Everyone who participates during the next two weeks will be entered into a drawing for their chance to receive one of the very first signed copies of the Action Kids book!