Here I am, sitting in my writing chair, listening to happy music, drinking coffee and writing a blog update about my soon to be released book. Pretty amazing, right? Oh, plus I have a whole flock of stuffed animals looking at me so it doesn’t get much better than that.
Of course there are some logistical, formatting and time issues I’m working with that are kinda maybe stressful, buuutttt I’m working on keeping an upbeat attitude and it’s helping.
Since today marks 13 days until the release of the first book in the Action Kids series, here are 13 things I like to eat:
1. Pickled green beans
2. Apples with peanut butter
3. Caesar salads
4. French fries with hotdogs cut up on top (a Peruvian dish)
5. Sugar-free Butter pecan ice cream
6. Broccoli and cauliflower with butter and salt
8. Frozen grapes
9. Chapati (an African flat bread)
11. Mixed veggies with cheese
12. Stuffed grape leaves (a Middle Eastern dish)
Now it’s YOUR turn! If you feel so inclined, you can either write a post (and link it back to this one) where you talk about 13 things that you like to eat and leave a link in the comments section. Or, just leave your list in the comment section.
Everyone who participates during the next two weeks will be entered into a drawing for their chance to receive one of the very first signed copies of the Action Kids book!