Today’s Top Ten Tuesday Link-up prompt is the books we have on our winter TBR pile. But! I thought it would be more fun to talk about the ten things I’m looking forward to most about reading during cold weather. *cue winter time and coldness and happiness and squeal!*
- The long, dark, chilly evenings provide a perfect opportunity to grab a book and catch up on your reading list
- There’s nothing like sipping hot cider, creamy eggnog, delicious coffee, or spiced tea while diving into your favorite book
- Cuddling up with a cozy blanket or big sweatshirt makes reading a book into an incredible experience
- Re-reading old favorites helps you decide what books to buy your family members for Christmas
- People visit friends over the holiday season – why not also visit books?
- So. Many. Baked Goods. And we all know reading and baked goods mix the best
- Best afternoon idea ever involve a window seat, good book, and delicately falling snow
- Candles. Must I say more?
- Having a fluffy pet join you to keep warm
- Books that take place over the holidays #bestever
And that’s it folks! Ten reasons why I am so excited about reading this winter. What are you looking forward to most?