Hey everyone! So yeah, we’ve had some really big, bad storms around here, so only like 10% of the people in the county where we live have electric… Thankfully we’re among those who do have it, although it has gone out briefly a couple of times. I’ll tell more about the storm later, just an *ahem* excuse for sparse updating. (We don’t have our Internet, we do have a little Mifi that I’m using, but it’s not always available and it’s willy, willy slow.)
So I’ve got this great idea…
I am going to do something that I think will be tons of fun. I am having… Do I have your attention? Good… I am having a… Writing Contest! Yeppers, that’s what I said. A writing contest.
- Write a story that is between 500-5,000 words
- It can be fiction or non-fiction, whichever you wish
- Please do your best to edit the story, a story that has correct punctuation and spelling goes a long way
- Send the story by July 13th (You can send it to my email, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I will pick my top three favorites and then post them on my blog with a voting poll
- Let all your friends know about it so they can enter, too
- What not to do: Please don’t write a story that is supernatural, fantasy or romance; those will be disqualified (This is not what I consider fantasy)
So yeah! I’m excited to hear from you all!
Oh yeah, prizes! The person who wins the contest gets this book. (Or if they aren’t interested in that, I have a nice journal they can choose.)