Hey y’all! Today I have the privilege of interviewing Chloe, a blogger who’s gotten to do quite a bit of traveling. I figured with all the traveling I’ve done/been doing recently, you might like to hear from a gal who can maybe give you another perspective on the activity. Enjoy! (And thanks, Chloe!)
2. You’ve travled quite a bit. Can you tell us what countries you’ve been to?
3. Which is your favorite country?
I think Israel has been my favorite place so far.
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Wow…that’s a hard question. Umm, I would really like to go to India. And I would love to go to Canada to see my amazing friend face to face for the first time!!
5. What country/place surprised you the most? Why?
Jerusalem surprised me 🙂 I was totally not expecting to see what I saw. I thought it was going to be a lot more picturesque and a lot more quaint. But it’s not, it’s a like a regular city..though it does have it’s own indescribable quaintness about it 🙂
6. If you could tell us one tip about making travel easier, what would it be?
Well, I’m definitely not a pro at traveling…actually traveling by airplane scares me now and then. But there is one thing that I recommend very highly, don’t take more than you need. So many people are surprised when we arrive at a country to stay for 3 months with only 1 medium carryon suitcase each. It’s much easier to travel without a load on your back. And you get to enjoy the trip more 🙂 (If you are moving somewhere temporarily then yes, one needs more than just a medium carry on:)
7. What’s your favorite part about traveling?
I love to be surprised by where I visit…and I think my favorite part about traveling is meeting new people and making new friends!
8. Do you like to research a place before you visit it?
As I mentioned in Question # 7, I love being surprised..so no, I do not like to research. Sometimes though, if my curiosity gets the best of me..then I will do a little search online 🙂
9. Do you have anything else you’d like to share with us?
If any of you have the opportunity to travel, enjoy it..and have a wonderful time!!! Thanks soo much Aidyl for letting me take this interview!!!