Yes, I know it’s been a while since I’ve been posting regularly, and that’s because of… Um, Life. And I’m still in the middle of experiencing that (something for which I’m very grateful for), but I did find time to give y’all a little update. 😉
First of all: Has anyone noticed that it’s autumn? Beautiful, bursting with vibrant colors, crisp air and delightful smelling autumn? We’re already in the middle (almost) of OCTOBER! The past two weeks and the next two weeks pretty much are the accumulation of my favorite time of year.
Thanksgiving, Christmastime, Kidding season (end of Feb. through April) and May are all pretty amazing too, but as far as weather goes… Autumn totally rocks. *Deep, contended, delighted sigh*
Don’t these pictures make you wish this time of year could last forever? Look at ’em & smile. =D
Second of all: I’m looking for some guest posters. Because, well for two reasons: #1. I’m really busy and need help keeping my blog up
#2. It’s so much fun reading what y’all have to say!
This time instead of me interviewing you like I have in the past, you can just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can answer five to seven of these questions, along with a little bio of yourself:
1. What is your favorite book? Would you recommend it? Why or why not?
2. Do you work on improving yourself? (Reading self-help books, setting goals, breaking unhealthy habits?)
3. Who is the most influential person in your life?
4. If you could do anything (career wise) in the world, what would it be?
5. Are you more of an artsy person, people person or deep-thinking person?
6. What is your favorite song? Why do you like it?
7. What has been the most meaningful year of your life so far?
8. What is something you look forward to the most?
9. Are you more likely to complain about a chilly day or enjoy the opportunity to curl up with a book and cup of tea?
10. When/where do you find the most inspiration?
11. If you could travel to any state in the USA, which would it be? Why?
12. Do you consider yourself a well-rounded person? Why or why not?
13. If there’s one area in your life that you could improve, what would it be? Why aren’t you working on it? (Yeah, let’s see if anyone answers this question!)
14. What is your favorite quote?
15. Do you spend more time reading or watching TV/movies?
16. What is your favorite Color? Number? Word?
17. Are you adventuresome? What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
18. If you’re a writer, how long have you been writing? Where do you write? When do you write? What do you write?
19. What are you looking forward to most at this time in your life?
20. What is one of your best memories?
So, that should be a pile of questions for you to choose from. If you have any questions, just leave a comment, and I’ll try and get back with you soon. (Oh yes, and just as a reminder, I reserve the right to edit the posts I receive.)
Hopefully you’ll hear from me later on this week so I can tell you about my birthday. *Grins*