Good morning, y’all!
I got to do a fun vlog with a book tag that Kate over at Once Upon an Ordinary tagged me to do. (Thanks, Kate!) I know I’ve mentioned her blog before, but y’all should really check it out if you haven’t already. In my crazy world right now, her blog is one of the only ones that I read consistently.
And now! For the vlog:
So! I very, very rarely ever tag anyone. But! Today I decided I’d tag Sarah from My Pen and I. I know she’s getting ready for NaNo, so who knows if she’ll have time to answer these questions, but if she does, then I’ll have fun reading them.
I’m also tagging Bekah from Bekah’s Books. She and I have been blogger friends for over three years now, and I’m so thankful to know her. After taking a blogging break for a while, she recently started a new blog, so it’s fun having her back in the blogging world.
Also! Any of you who want to do the tag, please feel free to. AND, if you do do the tag, please comment with the link to the post so I can check it out! 🙂
- Name a book you expected to dislike but ended up loving because you stuck with it to the end.
- Admit it–we all judge books by their covers. What is one book you’ve given a try and enjoyed despite a less-than-appealing cover?
- Ranting opportunity! Which author are you forever mad at for denying a character their second chance? Talk about it. 😀
- Do you have a favorite book that includes a theme of second chances?
- Bonus question: Name a favorite fictional romance that only succeeded because the characters were willing to let go of their first impressions and move on.