Y’all I totally thought published this on Saturday, and only just discovered that it apparently didn’t actually publish? So, here y’all go.
This week as I’ve traveled to and from work, I’ve been delighted over and over again at how beautiful this part of the world is. I feel incredibly blessed to get to live here – the gorgeous countryside that not only has four seasons (and we’re entering the most glorious one!) but also graces us with breath-taking views like this one:
So far September has been so chocked full of life and work and happenings that I’ve barely had time to sit down and think and plan. I’ve had a vague sense of what my goals are for this month and even talked about some of them in an email, but I haven’t actually written them down. Since I work so much better with goals, I thought I’d better get on it and make a list of my goals for this month.
If the Lord wills and I live, in September of 2017 I will….
- Get settled into my new part-time job/learn the ropes
- Stay caught up with work for my other part-time job
- Fill out/answer/write all my author interview and “Behind the Scenes” posts for the release of Where Dandelions Grow blog tour by September 22nd
- Finish preparing for the release of Where Dandelions Grow
- Release and Celebrate Where Dandelions Grow September 26th-30th
- Read 4 non-fiction books
- Write 10 book reviews
- Have focused family time while visiting my grandparents during the second half of the month
What are some of the things you’re working on this month?