- There’s a whole week stretching in front of you, just waiting for accomplishing to happen, goals to be met, and memories to be made
- Getting back into the regular week-like routine after the weekend (cause #routinesrock)
- The aroma, taste, and warm feeling of coffee during Monday Morning Round Table (or however you happen to start out your day at work)
- Work! Internet! Blogging! I don’t get on my computer or the internet on Sundays, simply to create a more balanced lifestyle. By Sunday evening I’m always antsy to get back to clacking out words on the keyboard
- Listening to upbeat music while getting ready for the day (cause what’s a better way to fully wake up?)
- The memories of the past glorious Sunday are exceedingly close and refreshing, therefore they can encourage you extra-much throughout the day
- A clean slate – although a new week doesn’t really put the past in the past, somehow turning the page to a new chapter makes things seem new
- Seeing lovely co-workers for the first time after a weekend away
- Making goofy faces in the mirror to try and wake up more fully. (Although let’s be honest – I do this over the weekend, too)
- Because seeing another Monday means you lived to see another day. And that means you can make a difference, touch someone’s life, make someone smile, and make the world a better place
Happy Monday, Y’all! Thank you so much for dropping by Noveltea and brightening up my world with your presence and comments. You guys are seriously one of my most favorite things about Mondays.
For years Mondays have been my favorite (or, tied with Sunday, anyway) day of the week. This week I was especially looking forward to Monday cause I have some pretty exciting thing going on with my writing and goodness. It’s hard sometimes to stay off my computer for a whole 24 hours when projects are enticing and exciting and enthusiastically calling to me.
What about y’all? What’s your favorite day of the week, and why?