A wonderfully happy 2017 to y’all!
I’m so excited to see what God has in store for this year. Last year was amazing and there were a lot of areas I grew in, which was good cause I needed it. I’m looking forward to growing and learning and doing in 2017, too.
Since this is the beginning of the month I’m posting my vlog recap (find it on Youtube Here) of Decembers goals, as well as the goals I have for January 2017. I also briefly talk about the differences between resolutions and goals and why so many people fail at their resolutions. (Ah, what a fun topic!)
Goals for January 2017:
If the Lord wills and I live…
- Send query letters for WLHYL to 40 Agents
- HIS Hours
- Work on growing Noveltea and learning about WordPress 12 hours
- Read and Review 2 nonfiction books, 4 books altogether
- Run (not walk) 5 times – at least a mile each time
- Memorize the first 30 verses of Psalm 119
- Vlog twice