I’m happy to announce there are some obscure things in life that are worth getting excited about. Some people would consider these trivial, but really, it’s the minute moments we experience that end up turning into this occurrence we call life. Right? Well, since today is Wednesday and Wednesday is a great day for sharing happiness, I decided to give y’all a list happiness from the last few days:
* Having a huge stash of cute cards under my chair to write notes on
* Working on a new blog design More about this tomorrow!
* Eating breakfast in my office with my little bro while reading jokes
* This verse from today’s Proverb:
* My amazingly wonderful sister starting a blog (Y’all REALLY need to check it out! Like, now.)
* Drinking seemingly endless mugs of hot tea and decaf coffee while working at my computer
* Burning candles for hours and hours and hours we weren’t allowed to burn candles at my old house
* Discovering that chewing on a pencil helps get my writing brain active, even when I’m typing on the computer
* Finding these beautiful miniature-ish trunks and deciding to buy them I’ve only been wanting something like this for a couple of years now…
* Finally getting to a great place in my writing journey with When Life Hands You Lymes
* Being surrounded by my family
* Smile-inducing emails from friends
* An imaginative trip to Nova Scotia
* And last but not least of all discovering how to make a pie chart My life greatly improved with this skill, people!
* * *
What are some of your happiness inducing moments?