I’m happy to announce there are some obscure things in life that are worth getting excited about. Some people would consider these trivial, but really, it’s the minute moments we experience that end up turning into this occurrence we call life. Right? Well, since today is Wednesday and Wednesday is a great day for sharing happiness, I decided to give y’all a list happiness from the last few days:
* Having a huge stash of cute cards under my chair to write notes on
* Working on a new blog design More about this tomorrow!
* Eating breakfast in my office with my little bro while reading jokes
* This verse from today’s Proverb:
* My amazingly wonderful sister starting a blog (Y’all REALLY need to check it out! Like, now.)
* Drinking seemingly endless mugs of hot tea and decaf coffee while working at my computer
* Burning candles for hours and hours and hours we weren’t allowed to burn candles at my old house
* Discovering that chewing on a pencil helps get my writing brain active, even when I’m typing on the computer
* Finding these beautiful miniature-ish trunks and deciding to buy them I’ve only been wanting something like this for a couple of years now…
* Finally getting to a great place in my writing journey with When Life Hands You Lymes
* Being surrounded by my family
* Smile-inducing emails from friends
* An imaginative trip to Nova Scotia
* And last but not least of all discovering how to make a pie chart My life greatly improved with this skill, people!
* * *
What are some of your happiness inducing moments?
10 thoughts on “A List of Happiness”
*Drinking green tea with milk and honey with my husband this morning.
*Getting our new house organized.
*My dear baby moving.
I really enjoyed this post dear Aidyl!
Aww, Sarah, and to add to my list of happiness I got to have such a wonderful visit with you this evening. You're a wonderful friend!
should we give you all the pencils from past VBS's so you'll have more to chew on? it's amazing how many of those things just get thrown away.
Hi! You commented on my blog post so I decided to check your blog out 🙂 Hmmm.. happy moments
*hoping to go to a big concert with lots of friends and family
*watching a play my cousin was in
I'm sure there's more but that's just what I thought of right away 😀
Little siblings 🙂
Getting things done 🙂
Finally getting to sit down after a long, busy day.
Reading your blog. (Yes, really!:-)
Smiling about you chewing on a pencil.
Seeing that your sister in law is expecting. (Congratulations, David and Sarah!)
Knowing that in a short while I'll be sleeping.:-)
Oh… And tomorrow is Sunday!:-)
Oh! That sounds like a perfect plan… Except for all the germs.
Oh, that sounds like some pretty happy moments just waiting to happen. 🙂 Thanks for stopping by, Eliza Noel!
Oh yes! I don't knit, but the rest of those things, Yes ma'am!
Your list made me smile! Aww, I'm so glad you like reading my blog. Yes, having a new little niece or nephew is totally one of the things I'm having the most fun with during this time. I've been enjoying looking forward to this new baby quite a lot. 🙂