I dreamed last night that I actually put a whole piece of gum in my mouth all at once instead of tearing it in half like I normally do. Some people would consider me stingy. That is until they see the books I gobble up. At around one-something this morning I finished my fifth book of the month. There are two reasons for that and it’s kinda cool cause it’s only two days until my book is going to be released!:
1. I haven’t been feeling the best and so therefore I’ve been taking more time to rest because I had a big several days at work this week and next week is going to be even more busy, so I need to be rested up. I’m head chef. We’re having a retreat. That means I’ll be doing a lot of cooking.
2. Forget normal life and going to bed at a reasonable time. My mind is so full of craziness regarding a certain event that’s happening on November 10th cue the singing and fireworks that I’ve found the best way to remain rational is to get lost in exciting books. It works.
Other than reading I’ve also been:
* Staring happily at my book, carrying it around with me and shoving it in everyone’s face so they can smile at it too
* Nicely hugging my new business cards
* Planning a shopping trip for the remaining things I need to buy for my giveaways
* Trying to participate in normal life
* Finishing up my goals for the week
* Listening to gobs of the Bible dramatized (nothing calms me down so well)
* Being thoroughly thrilled that I’m an author
Since it’s only 2 days until the release of my new book, here are two things I would be if I could live two more lifetimes:
1. The owner of a little restaurant/bookstore/cute store
2. Professional traveler
Who knows though, maybe I’ll some day figure those ^ things into my current life, and if not, I can always write a book and experience it through that…
* * *
Now it’s YOUR turn. Just leave your list of 2 things you would like to be if you could live two extra lifetimes and you’ll be automatically entered into a giveaway for one of the first copies of my new book coming out on November 10th!