Last night I was thinking about the book and I was so stressed about… Well, I’m not even sure what, but I just wanted to cry and maybe I did cry multiple times. Being an author can be pretty stressful, except there’s nothing pretty about it. Take it from me and if you don’t want to, you can ask my family…, but today I’m really excited! My illustrator (who, by the way is going to be part of the blog tour!) helped me out with an amazing project I’ve been working out. I can hardly wait to share it with y’all! It’s going to be SO thrilling to show it to you!
Do you people realize how short five days are? Ok, so I just read that the average American lives 27,375 days, so maybe five days are longer than I realized… November 10th is going to be here before we know it!!!
Since it’s only 5 days until the release of the first Action Kids book, here are 5 things that I’m really thrilled about regarding the series:
1. Getting the surprise finished that I’ve been working on for y’all
2. Showing my editor some of the stuff I have planned for the book release and him liking my ideas
3. Knowing I’ve sent out all the emails besides one for the book tour and that one is all ready to be sent as soon as I get some more info for it
4. Thinking of showing my family the surprise I’ve been working on
5. My Action Kids business cards
* * *
Now it’s YOUR turn! If you feel so inclined, you can either write a post (and link it back to this one) where you talk about 5 things that you’re thrilled about (in general) and leave a link in the comments section. Or, just leave your list in the comment section.
Everyone who participates during the next two weeks will be entered into a drawing for their chance to receive one of the very first signed copies of the Action Kids book!