Today is November 7th. Here are 7 things I’m thankful for this morning.
1. That I enjoy my job so crazy-much. Cooking is so much fun!
2. That last night was practically as perfect as weather gets. Windy, warm and dark with a side of rain.
3. Audio Bible. I can listen to it for hours at a time.
4. I can now make coffee in my Keurig
5. That I get to (Lord willing) see one of my bestest friends, Sarah, for her graduation this weekend. 😉
6. Dad got me the book “How to Win Friends and Influence People” so I can *finally* read it!
7. I got a good nights sleep last night
Do you have seven things you’re thankful for?