And, while I haven’t been writing about writing, I have been posting about being sick, which is something I try not to focus my thoughts and time on. So yeah, of course I’m going to continue doing the A to Z challenge, but I’m so happy that I can do whatever I want to for today!
Recently I’ve gotten several pretty promising ideas for new books. I haven’t done anything with them (though I really should write down the basic outline!), because I’m swamped. Yep, you heard me. I have so much going on with my writing I can’t even keep up. I know, I shouldn’t have that problem yet!
Here’s what I’m doing with my writing, in no particular order:
1. 100/100 challenge – I write at least 100 words every day on (the same) WIP. I’ve been doing this for over seven months and am thrilled with it. It insures I get at least a little bit done each day, even when I’m way busy.
2. Noveltea – My blog. You guys, I am having so much fun doing my blog right now! Not only am I just posting regular posts, but I’m also doing the…
3. A to Z Challenge – Tackling a hard subject that I’ve been putting off writing about for a while now. Some day I’m hoping to write a fictional book where the main character has Lyme Disease. I’m doing the A to Z Challenge to help me begin writing about it and get comfortable with it. It’s a lot harder than you would imagine!
4. Editing Where Dandelions Grow – I actually have the first edit back from my editor, am working on that, and then need to send it back to him for the final edit.
5. KCB – Sadly, I can’t really share any of this with you yet, because I need more time. This is what has been taking most of my writing time. Here’s one think I can tell you about it: It. Is. So. Exciting.
So, what have you been doing with your writing (or points of interest for you non-writers), recently?