Be fun. Be random. Make someones day.
So, I was out in the hot, hot sun, cutting grass, and I got the perfect idea for a blog post. And now here I am. I’m gonna give y’all just a few ideas of ways to have fun and be someones sunshine at the same time.
1. Bake some cookies, slip
a coat and scarf on, then head on over to a neighbor’s (or friend’s) house. When they answer the door, start singing Christmas carols and then hand them the cookies.
2. If you know someone who is on a restricted diet for health, follow the same diet for a day, then send them a card letting them know that you are thinking of them and admire them for what they go through.
3. When you’re at a store or someplace like that, hold the door open for someone and give them a huge smile. If they say Thank you, give a little bow and say “My pleasure, madam (or sir)”.
4. Act really excited and when someone asks you what’s going on, tell them that you just realized it’s only 140 days until Christmas!
5. Next time you’re meeting someone new, instead of saying “Hi, my name is ____, what’s your name?” say “Hi, my middle name is _____, what’s your middle name?” Make sure you act like normal.
6. Ask a random person (who you or a family member knows), if you can have their autograph. Gush over it when then give it to you.
Now go have fun!