I just did a guest post over at Rachel’s blog: Don’t Fit In, Stand Out.
I talked about dreams. In Proverbs it says “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” Dreams are so important! My dreams are special to me, and I’m sure your dreams are special to you.
Sometimes I want to tell everyone all about my dreams, and then other times I am like “They won’t realize how serious I am, they might make fun of them. They might not believe in me…” And so I keep my dreams bottled up and close to my heart.
I have an amazing family. My parents have taught us to encourage each other and believe in each other’s dreams… And I want to believe in your dream, too.
Some of my dreams are:
- To become a best-selling author
- To help children grow through up-lifting books
- To be known as someone who encourages other people
- To bring glory to God in all that I do
- To have an amazing blog where I can get to know many people
What are some of your dreams?