Hey! A while back, Lauren from Word Art awarded me with this award:
|“Capable of or adapted for turning easily from one to another of various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.”|
Thanks Lauren! Sorry it took me so long to post it. =/
I was new to blogging and quite overwhelmed with everything, so I just left it alone for a bit.
Anyway, everyone who’s been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award is supposed to do several things, including giving out the award to other people and telling seven things about themselves.
I’m not going to give it out to as many people as I’m supposed to, but rather just to three of my favorite bloggers:
Later on if I find more people who I think I should give it to, I might just do that. =)
Oh, and as to the seven things about myself?
1. I hardly ever sit still; as I’m typing this, I’m bouncing my legs. It tires me out not to bounce. Seriously.
2. Most of the time if I get a letter in the mail, I’ll carry it around in my pocket all day before I open it, just ‘cause it makes me happy.
3. I like traveling, not just the destination. Sometimes I like the travel part better.
4. I have the shortest name in my family, including grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
5. I memorized the book of James in the Bible a few years ago with one of my cousins.
6. I look about half my age – well, not quite. Once when I was 15, someone thought my sister, who’s only 18 months older than me, was my mom. Ugg! Um, I will say, the person thought my sister was a lot older than 16, not that I was eight… Or at least I hope she did.
7. I didn’t like the name Aaliyah until I saw it spelled, then it became one of my favorite names. Random, I know.
Anyway, there are the seven things about myself. I always like it when other bloggers do a blog post like this, so hopefully you enjoy it too. And, if any of you want to tell me some random things about yourself, I’m very interested in hearing them!