The first quarter of 2012 is gone… Can you believe it? It’s already April. Beautiful, lovely, brilliantly -colored April. And I’d have to say, I’ve been really enjoying this year so far. There’s been several changes and I’m happy with where I’m headed.
I’m excited whenever I think back through my goals, ‘cause they’re coming along nicely. I thought maybe I’d share a few of them with you. (Here I’m just copying and pasting, so theres are really my goals, the way I wrote them and all.)
- Write at least five books (I want to do some shorter kids books, like 10,000 words. Haven’t started.)
- Edited at least five books (Am almost done with two for this year.)
- Kindle publish, self-publish or traditional publish at least four books (Won’t be long until I have my second one out.)
- Do something each and every day that helps me get closer to getting a million books sold. Journal it each and every day. (Check! Except I’ve missed a few days of journaling, and have made it up the next day.)
- Have my bedroom clean at least once a week (Check!)
- Read or watch at least five hours of educational books a week (Check! One week I was so late I had it timed perfectly that I had to read ‘till midnight, and I got it done.)