Here I am, sitting at my desk, eating leftover stew for breakfast, thinking about how fair (or should I say ‘unfair’?) it is. You all get to get on my blog, hear all about what’s going on with me and my writing, but then I don’t get to return the favor. I don’t know about you, but I like it when I can learn something knew about someone, especially if I’ve been reading their blog.
So here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to write down five random things about me, and any of you who want to can comment with a few random things of your own, or just your blog address and I’ll head on over and check your blog out. =)
My Random List:
1. In front of my desk I have a wall covered with picture frames with pictures and quotes in them. Idea inspired by my eldest sister and my wonderful cousin (find my cousin’s blog here).
2. I have this ‘thing’ with middle names. I would ask everyone their middle name if that wasn’t considered kinda weird. Someday when I meet someone new, and I’m shaking their hand, instead of saying “Hi, my name’s Aidyl, what’s yours?” I want to say “Hi, my middle name is Joy, what’s your middle name?” I wonder what they’d say? And yes, my middle name is Joy.
3. I like to leave my windows open all winter long.
4. Pretzels, cheese and baby dill pickles is my favorite snack.
5. My half-birthday is tomorrow.
Ok, that was more fun than I thought it would be. I hope you all have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!